We’re glad you’re here. The following terms and conditions of use, along with our privacy statement, govern ISDC Learning’s relationship with you in relation to this website/mobile and the product that you purchase through this website/mobile. By browsing and using this website further, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions of use. The proprietor of the website/mobile device is referred to as “ISDC Learning,” “us,” or “we.” The user or viewer of our website is referred to as “you.”
According to the Information Technology Act of 2000, this Agreement is an electronic record that was created by a computer system without the need for a physical or digital signature.
II. ABOUT US
- The information on these pages is solely for your general knowledge and use. Without prior notice, changes could be made.
- The accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or given on this platform for any particular purpose is not warranted or guaranteed by us or by any third parties. You understand that these materials and information could have mistakes or inaccuracies, and we expressly disclaim all responsibility for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- You use all information and content on this platform at your own risk, and we will not be held responsible. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any information or goods made available through this platform satisfy your individual needs.
- This platform includes content that we own or have a licence to use. This content contains the images as well as the design, layout, look, and appearance. Other than in line with the copyright notice, which is a component of these terms and conditions, reproduction is not permitted.
- All trademarks used on this platform that are not the operator’s or that have been granted a licence to use them are properly credited. Intellectual property that ISDC Learning owns or has a licence to use cannot be used without our prior written consent.
- Unauthorized use of this platform could result in a lawsuit for damages or be illegal.
- This website occasionally may also have links to other websites. For your convenience, we have included these links to further information. They don’t imply that we support the website in any way (s). The linked website’s content is not under our control.
- Without the previous written authorization of ISDC, you may not establish a connection to this website from another platform, any other lead source, or document.
- The laws of India or another relevant regulatory body will apply to any disputes resulting from your use of this platform.
- You may only use our services and goods for private, non-commercial purposes when using them in accordance with this document. Any usage that isn’t for personal use is forbidden. The following limitations apply to your use of our services for personal and non-commercial purposes: I) The contents of our goods may not be reverse-engineered, decompiled, or disassembled; or c) any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of our products may not be removed. ii) You agree not to: (a) use our product or service for any type of commercial purpose; (b) advertise or sell any products, services, or other items (whether for profit or not); (c) solicit others for any type of commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, soliciting contributions or donations; or (d) use our product or service in any way that is illegal or harmful to ISDC Learning or any other person or entity as determined by ISDC Learning.
- It’s possible that not all devices will be compatible with ISDC Learning’s goods, services, or content. Unless otherwise noted, ISDC Learning is not committed to offer functional products and/or services for any phones or tablets.
- Neither ISDC Learning nor any of its affiliates or content partners shall be liable for any loss or damage to a tablet, phone, or other hardware and/or software, including data loss or a slowdown in the tablet’s processing speed, that arises from the use of our products and services.
- Under no circumstances will ISDC Learning. be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation: I indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damages (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data, or other economic advantage, loss of programmes or information), or (ii) direct damages that exceed the amount paid to ISDC Learning for the product or service and result from the use, misuse, inability to use, or errors, omissions, or other defects. The limitation or exclusion of responsibility is prohibited in some jurisdictions. Therefore, under such circumstances, the User may not be covered by some of the aforementioned restrictions.
- In order to notify the user of essential updates, ISDC Learning may also call, SMS, or email the user. Therefore, in the event that the user’s cell phone number is listed in the Do Not Call (DNC) database, the user holds ISDC Learning on responsible for any liabilities, including financial fines, damages, and expenses.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ISDC Learning, its resellers, distributors, service providers, suppliers, and other authorised users as well as each of the aforementioned entities’ officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, and representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, and costs resulting from your use of our product.
- You acknowledge that if you violate these terms of service, ISDC Learning will suffer irreparable injury and won’t have access to an acceptable remedy in the form of money or other financial compensation. Therefore, upon request, ISDC Learning shall have the right to ask any court of competent jurisdiction for an injunction to prevent such a breach. The ability of ISDC Learning to secure such relief shall not preclude ISDC Learning from seeking additional remedies.
- To utilise our goods or services, a person must be “competent/capable” of contracting as defined by the Indian Contract Act of 1872. We do not allow children, insolvents who have not been dismissed, etc. to use our products or services. You must have your legal guardian or parents’ permission if you are a minor and want to use our products or services. Any consequences resulting from misuse of any of our products or services, including those caused by minors using the services, will not be the responsibility of ISDC Learning. By using the goods or services, you represent and warrant that all the information you have provided is true and correct, and that you have a parent’s or legal guardian’s permission (in case of minors). If it is determined that you are under 18 years old, that your parent or legal guardian has not given consent for you to use the products or services, or that any information you have provided is untrue, ISDC Learning reserves the right to cancel your subscription and/or refuse to grant you access to the products or services.
- Users of this platform are not allowed to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any content that:
- belongs to another person and over which they have no legal authority;
- is gravely harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invading another person’s privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable
- violates any already applicable law;
- misleading the addressee about the source of the messages or sending any information that is blatantly insulting or ominous in character;
- impersonate another person;
- contains computer code, files, or programmes that have the ability to interrupt, delete, or restrict the use of any computer resource;
- harms India’s unity, integrity, defence, security, or sovereignty; cordial relations with other countries; or public order. It also encourages the commission of any crimes that are punishable by law, obstructs the investigation of any crimes, or insults any other country.
Any failure or delay in our performance of any of our contractual duties resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control or due to force majeure shall not subject us to liability.
IV.TERM & TERMINATION
Except in the restricted instances described below, we only divulge personal information to organisations or people outside of ISDC Learning with the following goals in mind:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
The User shall be responsible for paying any balance owed to us for any of its Services that you have obtained. If your access to the Services is ever terminated, ISDC Learning won’t be held responsible to you or any third parties.
- Any claim resulting from, or connected to, a visit to, use of, or purchase of the items shall be subject only to the jurisdictional court located in Bengaluru, India. If you are from a different nation, we reserve the right to take legal action against you for violating any of the terms and conditions in your home nation, the nation where you used the service, or any other relevant nation. This Agreement and these terms and conditions for using the site or buying the products are governed by the laws of Bengaluru, India.
- The mere fact that the platform can be accessed or used in a country other than India will not imply that we accede to the laws of that country, and ISDC Learning accepts no responsibility whatsoever, direct or indirect, for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than the one in which it is located.
VI. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or complaints about ISDC Learning, the platform and their contents please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.